Lynn is originally from Michigan and grew up playing soccer on a variety of soccer clubs in the Detroit area including Novi Select, Northville Sting, and the Michigan Hawks.
She was a four year varsity player at Mercy High School outside of Detroit and she also played three years of club soccer at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. She closed her collegiate career with a NIRSA National Championship in 2000.
Lynn found CrossFit in 2012 after dabbling in cycling, hot yoga, and a variety of other athletic endeavors after her competitive soccer career ended.
Lynn enjoys the team-like community and constantly varied aspects of CrossFit. When she’s not at the gym, she can be found on the soccer field, walking her shih tzu or working for MetLife.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- Fletcher Flyer Cycling Century with Team in Training, 2008
- NIRSA Club Soccer National Champions, 2000
- BA, University of Michigan
- JD/MBA, Michigan State University
- CPR & AED Certification