- Kirk Sorensen, Owner/Head Coach (CCFT, CF-L3)
Kirk grew up in the Raleigh area and has dedicated the majority of his life to service. As a professional firefighter, Kirk spent 14 years helping those in need. Now as Head Coach at CrossFit Brier Creek his passion lives on, through improving his athletes overall fitness and health.
A CrossFit trainer since 2008 and one of the few Certified CrossFit Trainers (CF-L3) in North Carolina, Kirk is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence at CFBC as well as building a strong community.
- Certified CrossFit Level 3 Trainer(CCFT, CF-L3)
CrossFit Endurance Trainer
CrossFit Nutrition Trainer
CrossFit Rowing Trainer
CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
CrossFit Scaling Course
Lynn Sorensen, Owner/Coach
Lynn is originally from Michigan and grew up playing soccer on a variety of soccer clubs in the Detroit area including Novi Select, Northville Sting, and the Michigan Hawks. She was a four year varsity player at Mercy High School outside of Detroit and she also played three years of club soccer at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. She closed her collegiate career with a NIRSA National Championship in 2000.
Lynn found CrossFit in 2012 after dabbling in cycling, hot yoga, and a variety of other athletic endeavors after her competitive soccer career ended. Lynn enjoys the team-like community and constantly varied aspects of CrossFit. When she’s not at the gym, she can be found on the soccer field, walking her shih tzu or working for MetLife.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- Fletcher Flyer Cycling Century with Team in Training, 2008
- NIRSA Club Soccer National Champions, 2000
- BA, University of Michigan
- JD/MBA, Michigan State University
Eric Szymczyk, Coach
- CrossFit Level 2 (CF-L2) Trainer
- CrossFit Movement & Mobility Trainer